Many expectant mothers who come to the Women’s Resource Center, thinking they want an abortion, change their minds and either choose adoption or choose to keep their babies.
Mothers who choose to keep their babies are invted to attend “Earn While You Learn”, a parenting class. Mothers learn how to be parents and earn points for this. These points are used to “purchase” diapers, baby bottles, baby clothes, etc. No money is exchanged--- this is a way of helping the “Moms-to-be”.
Hosting a baby shower is fun and rewarding. You may host it at your church, in your home or even here at the Women’s Resource Center. All you need to do is pick your time and date, send out invitations to your friends or church members, include what items are needed, and enjoy!
- Bibs, Blankets, Diapers Size Newborn- 4
- Baby Wipes, Sleepers, Onesies
- Diaper Bag, Clothes-Maternity and Baby
- Bathtub, Baby Shampoo, Soap, Baby Wash
- Hooded Towels and Washcloths, Small Infant Toys
- New Bottles and Pacifers; Car Seat; Cribs' Playyards
We depend on wonderful invididuals and churches just like you to keep our doors open each and everyday.
You can help in the following ways:
- Diaper Drives – Church, Organization, or Youth Group
- Host A Baby Shower
- Volunteer at one of our centers
- Drive our Medical Mobile Unit once a week
- Become a Monthly Financial Partner
- Train to be a client advocate